Big Money Lil Skies
Big Money Lil Skies. Get dj recommendations for harmonic. Now i'm fly, she like to back it up.

Personally big money is my favorite lil skies song, the vibe the beat the vocals its so good but does anyone know songs pretty similar to it ( doesn't have to be skies). By jgramm) by lil skies. 'cause i remember i was broke and i ain't have enough.
Play Over 265 Million Tracks For Free On Soundcloud.
Big money on me, nigga, i'ma run it up 'cause i remember i was broke and i ain't have enough now i'm fly, she like to back it up no surprise, now she fuck with us big money on me, nigga, i'ma run. Big money on me, nigga, i'ma run it up 'cause i remember i was broke and i ain't have enough now i'm fly, she like to back it up no surprise, now she fuck with us big money on. Pooh you a fool for this one.
When I Said That I Would Die For You, Showed You I Cared.
Now i’m fly, she like to back it up. Aye aye, aye, aye big money on me, nigga, i'ma run it up 'cause i remember i was broke and i ain't have enough now i'm fly, she like to back it up no surprise, now she fuck with us big money on. Nowadays i don't know when the world spins.
‘Cause I Remember I Was Broke And I Ain’t Have Enough.
Nowadays i'm too cool for a girlfriend. Download big money mp3 song from life of a dark rose. Watch the video for big money from lil skies's life of a dark rose for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
'Cause I Remember I Was Broke And I Ain't Have Enough.
By jgramm) by lil skies on desktop and mobile. Live your life like we die when the. [chorus] big money on me, nigga, i'ma run it up 'cause i remember i was broke and i ain't have enough now i'm fly, she like to back it up no surprise, now she fuck with us big money on me, nigga.
Key And Bpm For Big Money By Lil Skies.
Download big money song on hungama music app. [verse 2] ayy, ayy, ayy. Big money on me nigga i’ma run it up ‘cause i remember i was broke and i ain’t have enough now i’m fly, she like to.
Komentar
Posting Komentar