Wiz Khalifa Somewhere Up In The Sky

Wiz Khalifa Somewhere Up In The Sky. Share “how the story goes” on their new collaboration. [wiz khalifa] uh, got a joint filled with quality shit.

Up In The Sky (Wiz Khalifa Type Beat /Free Hip Hop Beat/ HipHop/Trap
Up In The Sky (Wiz Khalifa Type Beat /Free Hip Hop Beat/ HipHop/Trap from www.youtube.com

Wiz khalifa everytime i go out i'm blowing the smoke out i buy it dont even know the price a talk cause i live it come pay me a visit and i’ll be somewhere up in the sky my nigga it's 'bout go down oh we fly, it's no lie, that we high, 'till we die i'ma get up in this hoe's house roll one up, clean the ride case them hoes wan' jump inside Oh we fly, it's no lie, that we high, 'till we die. Every time i go out.

By The Time Archbishop Don Magic Juan Turns Up To Deliver The Bonkers/Bombastic Outro (I Had Style, I Had Flash, I Had Originality, I Had.me!), You're Almost Wishing That Final Bell Would.


[wiz khalifa] uh, got a joint filled with quality shit. And i’ll be somewhere up in the sky. Oh we fly, it's no lie, that we high, 'till we die.

Keep The Money Coming In N' Them Papers Rolled Up Man Worry About A Hatin' Nigga Thinking No Love Every Time I Go Out I'm Blowing That Smoke Out I Buy It Don't Even Know The Price I Talk As I Live It Come Pay Me A Visit And I'll Be Somewhere Up In The Sky


Wiz khalifa] every time i go out, i'm blowin the smoke out i buy it don't even know the price i smoke cause i live it, don't pay me to visit and i'll be somewhere up in the sky my nigga it's 'bout to go dowwwwwn ohh we fly, it's no lie, that we. And i'll be somewhere up in the sky my nigga it's 'bout to go down, oh we fly, it's not lie, that we high, 'til we die, oh? Wiz khalifa]everytime i go outi'm blowing that smoke outi buy it, don't even know the pricei talk cause i live it, come pay me a visitand i'll.

And I’ll Be Somewhere Up In The Sky.


Throwin' this money, they waitin' for it to come down. My nigga it's 'bout go down. Roll one up, clean the ride case them hoes wan' jump inside.

Ohh We Fly, It's No Lie, That We High, 'Til We Die.


Wiz khalifa] everytime i go out, i'm blowing that smoke out i buy it, don't even know the price i talk cause i live it, come pay me a. Joined together by a daytime toke session, wiz also talked to itsbizkit about what he’s been up to during the lockdown, revealed the one rapper who he dreams of working with, named his top five rappers, and more. Wiz khalifa] got a new car and a bustdown i was down bad, but i'm up now and i puff loud when i come 'round and we just met, she in love.

I'ma Get Up In This Hoe's House.


I be wakin' and bakin', and me, i puff by the pound. Principal said she wanna see me 'cause she smell my smoke 'bout my money trippin' even if i fold it wrong blowin' zones with wiz 'cause this is the protocol every time i go out, i'm goin to smoke out i buy it don't even know the price as long as i live it, come pay me a visit, and i'll be somewhere up in the sky my nigga it's 'bout to go down. My nigga it's 'bout go down.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sky High Volleyball Vernon Hills

Light Grey Pant With Sky Blue Shirt

Sky Dreams Dance Studio